Protective mask for adults
This product is no longer in stock
- made of 3 layers of material
- high quality material dedicated to medicine
- mask edges secured with trimming
- sewn elastics on the ears
- possibility of reuse (instructions for use attached to the mask)
- does not restrict free breathing
- size: approx. 80 x 180 mm, for adults (masks for children on offer)
Before applying, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water or disinfect with an alcohol-based agent. Then apply the mask carefully to the mouth and nose so that the gaps between the face and the material are as small as possible.
Avoid touching the mask when wearing it, and if it is touched, wash your hands immediately. Never re-use a mask once without using the disinfection procedure. Be careful when removing the mask. Gently remove from the ears and fold the mask with the inside out (do not touch the front surface of the mask). The used mask should be thrown into a closed container or a closed trash can, and in the case of disposable face masks. Then wash your hands thoroughly.
If you are interested in the wholesale offer please call 727 705 749 or write to email@example.com