Protective mask for adults, hermetically packed individually sterilized
This product is no longer in stock
- made of 3 layers of material
- high-quality specialized non-woven fabric (produced in Austria)
- sewn elastics on the ears
- one time
- each mask is hermetically packed and sterilized
- does not restrict free breathing
- size: for adults (masks for children on offer)
WHO has issued instructions on how to put on and wear disposable masks.
Before applying, wash your hands thoroughly with an alcohol-based agent or soapy water. Then put the mask on the mouth and nose carefully so that the gaps between the face and the material are as small as possible.
We should avoid touching the mask when wearing it. And if we touch it, let's wash our hands immediately. We will exchange it for a new one when it gets wet. Never re-use once used. When removing the mask, it is recommended to grab it from behind by tying it (you should not touch the front surface of the mask). Put it in a closed trash can. And then thoroughly wash your hands.
To chyba dla lekarzy do operacji. Ele jest :)